Clique Kits July Pep Rally!

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great time hopping along for the pep rally today. I am the last stop and you should have come from Theresa Moxley's blog at http://larkindesigntm.com/blog. Today I am sharing a very simple pocket page layout using the Carta Bella page called Vacation Journaling Cards from their Summer Splash collection that was included in the main kit. I loved the vintage feel of this page and decided it would be a perfect fit for some of my beach photos from my trip to Venice Beach a few years ago.
I simply cut up the journaling cards and pieced them back together in a way I liked. I also used some of the journal card cut aparts from the exclusive printable this month. I didn't have any 4x6 cards to include on my page so I pieced some of the wider and skinnier cards together to create a 4x6 card.
Because the cards have such detailed pictures on them, I didn't want to use a lot of embellishments as I thought it would get too busy. So I used very minimal embellishments on the page and let the fantastic journalling cards from the Carta Bella paper be the the main focus.
I hope you enjoyed this simple pocket page layout. It is amazing how fast a project can come together when you have such awesome paper! Be sure to stop by the Clique Kits website today to check out the full reveal of the August kits. They are amazing and you will not want to miss out on them! Until next time, Kayla

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts