Hey Love


Hello and happy Tuesday! Today’s layout was completed using the January 2018 Clique Kits called Rhapsody and featuring the GORGEOUS Cocoa Vanilla collection, Bohemian Dreams, as well as quite a bit of Vicki Boutin’s newest collection, All the Good Things. Unfortunately it looks like the ala cart kits are sold out but there are a lot of other awesome kits and products in the store so be sure to check it out! (https://www.cliquekits.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html)



I absolutely love the cut apart sheet in this collection with all of the different patterns and decided to use it as a whole sheet for a grid design layout. To give each box more definition, I stitched on all of the borders and on a few random sections, I used a stitching template from Close to my Heart (https://www.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7334) to create a pattern other than just a straight line for more interest.



Once my grid was established, I went to town on the embellishments. I just love how Vicki Boutin’s collection pairs with the Cocoa Vanilla collection. On their own, each collection has such unique and different looks but Clique Kits did an amazing job of recognizing just how awesome the two go together!


I love the vibrant colors in this layout and hope you have enjoyed seeing it! I’ll be back tomorrow with a layout for the Clique Kits Pep Rally so stay tuned and be sure to stop by the Clique Kits webpage for the reveal of the March kit!

Xoxo,
Kayla

Comments

Popular Posts